Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Am I really back?

Well.....I'm still alive! It blows my mind that I haven't been on here to blog anything since September. I'm so sorry for those of you who have asked me to post something. There are no good excuses from me.....just lame ones, so I won't even try. Just know that I am going to try and be better about keeping you all up to date on the happenings of the Abshires.

So much has gone on that I'm not even really sure where I should start. Do I start with our Mexico trip, Luke's 6th birthday, Christmas, my new hobby (digital scrapbooking)? I guess I will just work my way into it a bit and show you a video that I took of Sarah, without her knowing, just a couple of days ago. She was totally in her own world pretending her own thing. It was very cute and something to capture on video.

I am going to try and post something small (or big if I feel the need) everyday for a week. Do you think that will help me get back into the grove? We'll see....

Enjoy for today, this sweet little girl. I know I do....everyday!

Talk to you all again soon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is stinkin' cute!! Love her!!

Jilly

Anonymous said...

I want to watch this over and over again! I am surprised you could video tape without her knowing. I wonder what she was thinking at the end when she stopped singing, thought a minute, then started up the stairs. And who did she say "be right back" to. So cute! Did she come back downstairs with something?

Mamaw

Sally Jo said...

Yeah!!!!!! You're back. I knew it would happen someday; so glad I checked today. That has to be the cutest thing ever. I'm so glad I got to see it. Grandma