Sunday, January 17, 2010

Two quick things....

Today is our good friend Scott's birthday and we got to celebrate it with him at the Melting Pot. My mom and dad came to town also to celebrate with us. Ben and I had been to the Melting Pot for desert before but never for a whole meal. It was so fun and the food was great as well. I always have a hard time choosing what kind of meat I want when I go to restaurant but here I got some chicken, 2 kinds of steak, shrimp, lobster and sausage. It was perfect and I am still totally stuffed! Here we are, waiting for the chocolate.....YUM!!
We left all the kids with out long time babysitter Amanda. She is one brave girl and my kids love her. She has babysat for us since I was just pregnant with Sarah. Since we moved to our new place we don't get to see her as much but it's alway so fun when she comes.
Well, that's all I have for tonight. I am a bit distracted due to my favorite TV show being on right now. If you don't know what it is, it's 24! We love this show and we are so excited that it is back on this season. Can't wait to see what Jack Bauer is up to this season.
I mentioned yesterday that we were starting a project. It is well underway and hopefully in the next couple of days I will be able to show you what we are up to. I'm sorry, but now I'm signing off to watch 24....

2 comments:

Crystal said...

we so wished we could have been there! It looks like a great time! We will need to make our own great time when you guys get over here. Perhaps a pedi might be nice eh? Can't wait to see you guys!

Sally Jo said...

Yay for 24. You'd think I would get tired of it after all these seasons, but it never disappoints. Happy Birthday to Scott--sounds like you had a fun time. Grandma