Saturday, January 30, 2010

Summertime Fun……at Pavilion Park

I’m going to do a little “flash back” to summer since I was so bad a blogging over the summer. I took so many pictures over the summer that I never blogged and I’m sure I won’t ever get all of the blogged but I will slowly go back and see what I can do.

One of the things that we did several times last summer was meet Ben for lunch at this pretty cool park. We are within walking distance from it so we would pack a picnic lunch, load up our bikes (we usually rode) and head out to meet Daddy. The best thing about this particular park is the splash zone! Unfortunately everyone else in Liberty Lake and the surrounding areas feels the same way. It gets really busy some days but it’s still fun. Sarah never really gets in the water, Zac usually just watches but Jake and Luke have a great time. You can’t really see my kids’ faces in these pictures so in case you are wondering who’s who……Luke is in the red and white suit, Jacob is in the gray, white and yellow, Sarah is the only girl and Zac didn’t make it into any pictures.

IMG_6713

IMG_6714

IMG_6716

IMG_6721

IMG_6723

Looking at these pictures sure makes me long for summer again. We’ve had a very crazy winter, if you can even call that. The only time my kids have been able to play out in the snow was when Ben and I were in Cancun. Which reminds me, I need to show you pictures of that trip to don’t I? Anyway, I can’t wait for the weather to warm up. I know we have a few more months of cold but a girl can still dream right?

On Monday Becky is going to start a new WOW project week. If you don’t know what that is go to her blog and she explains it well. You don’t need to know Becky to join and you don’t even need a blog to join in. Just let her know and she will let you know how to do it. She even does a drawing for a prize at the end. It a really fun way to get a project done around the house that you have been putting off for one reason or another. I will be doing it this time so check back on Monday to find out what my project is going to be. I honestly have now idea yet what I will be doing but I have 2 days to figure it out!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!


1 comment:

Sally Jo said...

Yay for summer. I'm ready, but I need a couple more ski days first. I've only been once and no sledding. All rain and no snow. That's no good. Grandma