Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My wrestling machine.....

I missed my blog entry yesterday so I will do one first thing this morning to try and make up for it.....

Last night Luke got to register for wrestling and he is so excited! We have been talking about it for a long time and the day finally came. Ben and I (and many other family members) think that he is going to be a natural with this sport. He starts practice mid February and the tournaments start in March. I will post pictures when it actually starts but Luke was so excited to try on the "singlet" and I had just to take some pictures.

Thanks for all the comments on the new look. I'm still not 100% sure that I will stick with this one so keep an eye out for some more changes.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Luke! It is going to be fun to watch this develop -- I know he will be good!

Mamaw

Katy said...

Oh man, he looks like a natural! Cole had his first practice last night and he was exhausted! Three nights a week and they work them hard! Pretty intense for a 5 year old! But he had a smile on his face and is excited to go back again tonight! Maybe we will be at some of the same tournaments! They have tournaments all over Eastern Washington! I'm so excited! :) LOL

Sally Jo said...

Wow--Lukey!!!!!!!! You look like a champion. I have a feeling you will be one too, with all that practice on your dad and brothers. Love, Grandma