Friday, January 22, 2010

Movie night in Omak

One of the nights that we were in Omak over Christmas we had a movie night. Uncle Chad and Aunt Crystal rented X-Men, Mamaw popped popcorn and all the kids brought out their pillows and the new blankets that Aunt Teah made them for Christmas. As you can see from the pictures, they were all comfy and cozy. Zac, Sarah and Papa (and maybe Uncle Chad and Aunt Crystal too), all fell asleep part way though but the older boys loved the movie and stayed awake for the whole thing.



I am almost done with the project that I've been working on. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I will be able to show you pictures. It has taken way longer then I though it would but it's going to be really nice when we are all done....I can't wait to show you.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was very fun!

Mamaw

Heidi said...

Movie nights are so great aren't they?! We love doing them once a week with the kiddos.