1. When I was a kid I wanted to be 5' 9" so that I could be a super model. I stopped just shy of 5' 7" and I round up every time that I have to say how tall I am.
2. I used to LOVE going fishing with my dad. My whole family would go a lot but I always liked to go with dad.
3. My family owned an apple orchard for a lot of my growing up years and I remember having to be quiet during the day because my dad would be up in the night turning on the windmills or lighting the smudge pots. I don't know how my mom kept us quiet.
4. I loved Anne of Green Gables. My mom read them out loud to me and I'm sure that I read them at least twice. I still have the movies too. Maybe I should watch them again :)
5. I mentioned in the 100 things that we had a boxer named Bo growing up but I didn't say that for the last few years of her life she only had one eye. I remember when she came home from the vet, I thought it was so gross. Her eye was sewn shut with stitches. It was really sad but she got along fine with just one eye.
6. I had a friend who used to cut her Barbie Doll's hair. I always wanted to do the same but my mom would never let me. I'm glad now, it would drive me crazy if my kids wanted to do that too.
7. I cried when I saw the Jungle Book. I don't know why but I remember my dad carrying me out of the theater crying. Maybe I was sad that Mowgli left Baloo.
There, I hope that I didn't repeat anything. Now I'm supposed to tag a few more people but most of my friends have been tagged. So, I will tag a couple....
You girls are it!! Have fun!!