Monday, April 28, 2008

Is it going to stay?

It is a beautiful day here today in the Inland Northwest!!!
Look at all those kids. Do they really all belong to me??
My kids have been outside most of the day. After lunch I decided to take Sarah out too. I don't think she's ever been on the swing before (she was too young last summer) and she absolutely LOVED it.

Unfortunately the weatherman calls for rain the rest of the week. I guess we better soak up the sun while we can.
**Coming soon.....Fishing pictures!! Who caught the biggest between Grandpa (the fisherman), Ben, Jacob, Luke and Zac?? See if you can guess....I will post pictures and tell you the winner soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. I miss everyone so much and it is good to see that you are all home and happy. It was great having Ben and the boys for the weekend. Hope you and Sarah had a good time too. Love, Grandma

Katy said...

So fun! I just noticed the clouds rolling in tonight too. Man, a few great days and then back to cold! Oh well, at least there are a few of those good days in between now. I just hope it's only rain and not snow this time. Can't wait to see the fish pictures. My bet is with Zac!

The Jernigan Family said...

I know what you mean it was nice here too so we went on a walk, got her pictures taken, went to the farmers market, and went on a walk. I guess I was trying to cram everything into one day not knowing what tomorrow would bring. My vote is for Jacob!!

Daiquiri said...

Love the new picture in your header!

I laughed at your "are all these kids mine" comment. Luke and I were sitting at the dinner table the other night...we looked across the table at eachother, and I said "Luke...we made people. Four whole PEOPLE!"

Seems pretty surreal!

The Jernigan Family said...

By the way...love the family picture of you guys...it is on our fridge. I had the Christmas card with me up at the hospital since I was there over Christmas and the nurses all loved it too...love ya