Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Can it really be??

Is it true...my first born is 6 today??


Is it true...my first born is 6 today?? It's really unbelievable to me that he is 6 years old. I don't feel old enough to have a 6 year old!! Yes, it's true, Jacob turned 6 today and man alive was he ever pumped about it. He woke up early and had a huge grin on his face. We went to his class and took cup cakes (they couldn't be homemade so they were Hostess cupcakes, didn't want you all to think that I was slacking!) and fun little baggies for all of his friends. It was great! In the video at the end Jacob will tell you what we are doing tonight. That's also why he was so excited this morning before he left for school.

5 comments:

Kinslee said...

He is getting to be so big. It is hard to believe that he was only six months old when we met you all.

The Jernigan Family said...

I can't believe he is 6! Where does the time go? Well Happy Happy Birthday to Jake! Love ya

Katy said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! Crazy isn't it. It's such a milestone age I think! Hope you guys had or are having fun tonight!

Emma said...

wow! 6 years old huh. Hard to believe! He's such a cute kid, only gets better lookin! All your kids are beautiful!

Crystal said...

My oldest is six, also. It is so hard to believe thay grow so fast. Jacob is such a handsome little man!! God Bless him!!