Monday, April 28, 2008

And the mug goes to...


Congratulations.....Erica G!!!! I will be contacting her through her email and then I will give her a week to respond. If I don't hear back from her then I will draw a new winner.


Through a very random drawing including all four of my kids and their little hands we drew our winner. They have fun helping and I promise is was extremely random. Sarah actually drew the final number with a big, one tooth (that you can't really even see) smile.


Thanks to all of you who participated in this fun blog carnival. It was so much fun and I spent way too much time in front of my computer. I still haven't won anything yet but I'm still hoping that I may :)


The next giveaway is in July. I am planning in participating again.


Have a great week!!!

No comments: