Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I recommend....

My sister-in-law Becky is hosting a book blog carnival on her blog today. I've never participated in anything like this before but I'm going to try this one for sure.

So what I am recommending is a three book series called the Spa Girls.




These books fall under the "chick-lit" category. I've read a lot of books and this is the first time that I had actually read a "chick-lit". I enjoyed them. I was looking for something light and fun to read and these are what I ended up with. I hope you enjoy!!

Don't forget to stop by Becky's Blog and see what other books are on the list and add one of your own too!!

Happy Reading!!

5 comments:

Becky Avella said...

I can't wait to try these! I just saw that this series is on sale at our church book store. I'll have to go back and get them. : )

Thanks for doing the blog carnival. : )

Crystal said...

I am excited to check these out. I love to read and startibg a new book is always fun : ) Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

I love chick lit! Sometimes a girl just needs some fluff to curl up with! Thanks for the recommendations. I have added them to my never ending list of books to read.

Jamie said...

Thanks for stopping by! Yes I have read Dee Henderson too- although I can't remember if I finished the series! I'll have to check out the books you recommended too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your house deal! Can't wait to talk to you. Mom