Monday, April 14, 2008

The Abshire's Barber Shop

We decided that the boys needed hair cuts this weekend and we've been taking them to have it done but figured with summer coming we would give them "summer" cuts. I told them we would have a competition to see who had the most hair cut off. That's why the "hair" pictures.





And the winner is....
This boy had so much hair. It was kind of bitter-sweet cutting it all off. I think he's got the best hair but it was time for a change. I just kept telling myself that it will grow back if I don't like it. I do like it, he looks more grown-up.

And last but not least......
Just kidding....I won't cut this ones hair for a really long long long time.

2 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Wait--Jacob was the winner? I would have totally thought it was Zac. Jacob and Luke don't look that different, but Zac looks so different! I'm kind of sad to see all that beautiful hair gone! I love that boy's hair!!

Emma said...

Love the shaved heads lol. It'll be a long time before I cut Avery's hair!