Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Brother Got "Hitched"......FINALLY!!!

So last weekend Chad, my big brother, got married to an awesome girl. Crystal had been a part of our family for three years but it was pretty cool to see it become official. The wedding was gorgeous. It was an outside wedding and it threatened to rain but it only sprinkled off and on. I thought it was perfect weather for the time of year. There were a lot of people there....200 or so. I guess you can say that they are both loved by many people. 4 out of the 6 Abshires were in the wedding....here's a few pictures.

Jake and Luke were the Ring Bearers. They did awesome and were so proud to walk down the aisle with the rings.
Ben was privileged to be the Best Man. Doesn't he look so handsome there??
I was one of 6 bridesmaids. I felt so honored to stand up there with them. Don't you think Crystal is stunningly beautiful? I went dress shopping with her and not one dress looked bad on her but this was a great choice. I am so very proud of my brother. He picked a great girl to be my sister-in-law.

Chad and Crystal -- Congratulations on starting your new life together. I love you both!!

P.S. To see more wedding pictures go see Kimberly and check out all of the pictures she took at the wedding.

No comments: