Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I've been Tagged!!

I know this is going to sound really silly but I've really wanted to be tagged and today Daiquiri at calledblessed.blogspot.com got me!! Thanks Daiquiri, I'm so excited!!

So I'm supposed to share 10 things about me so here goes...I'll try not to bore you (since most of you are family and very close friends you might know all of this)....

1. My husband and I have been married for almost 8 years but I've known him for 14 years. We "dated" (I was only 15 and couldn't really date yet) when I was 15 and then 6 years later he fell in love with me (it took him a little longer then me).

2. I never thought I would have 4 kids. I wanted 2, 1 boy and 1 girl. Man oh man what I would be missing out. God sure knew what he was doing giving me my four kids.

3. My first car was a 1987 Jeep Wrangler, brown, hard top, half doors. I would love to have another one someday. Good luck fitting myself and 4 little kids in one though.

4. I love coffee of pretty much any kind. I will drink it with creamer or just plain black. I just like it.

5. I am addicted to Starbucks coffee mugs. I have no idea how many I have...hold on...19!! and they are all really cool ones too.

6. I really like to watch TV. I know that it's a waste of time but I like it. My favorite shows...American Idol, Survivor, 24, Lost, The Biggest Loser....I'm sure there's more but that's enough for now.

7. I really would love to have more bloggy friends. I'm pretty new at it but I love it and would love to meet more bloggers.

8. When I was a kid my friends would call my mom Betty Crocker!! She is a great cook and hostess. I would love to be like her some day. I'm sure that I will spend my life trying.

9. It doesn't take much to make me cry. It has gotten worse since kids but I've always cried very easy. My poor husband, doesn't know what to do with me sometimes.

10. I love wine. I didn't used to but about 4 or 5 years ago I really started to enjoy it. My folks, along with my aunt and uncle, are starting a winery and I have really enjoyed learning more about the process of making wine.

Well there it is. I hope I didn't bore you all. It was fun to share all that.

So this is the sad part...I've only got 4 friends that actually blog and Daiquiri got tagged by one of them and then tagged one of them so that leaves one left. Hee Hee. I know it's pretty pathetic but oh well. So I am tagging Kimberly at web.mac.com/kerith8 You better do it Kimberly, it will be fun.

Have a good night everyone!!

2 comments:

Daiquiri said...

Fun! Thanks for playing along. I worried that everone I tagged would thing "oh, whatever...so immature!"

I love watching TV too...Lost is my favorite.

And wine...ahhh...a nice smooth glass of red is such a treat for me. I'm no expert though - just anything red is great for me.

It's fun getting to know you better :)

Daiq

Heather said...

Ang, I am so bummed that your parents are opening Memorial Weekend. John's family is suppose to come up and over. Maybe I will seak up north with the little ones and do some taste testing. Probebly not but I really want to. It was nice to read the things about you.