Sunday, October 19, 2008

Is She Hungry?

On Thursday night my family ate before me because I had a meeting that's right at dinner time. So by the time I got home all the kids were fed and in their PJs ready for bed. As I was eating my taco salad, Sarah climbed up on the table (if you haven't seen it click here ) to watch me eat. It was pretty funny how close she got to look at it. I did finally give her a bite and when I did she said "ummmm!" I think she just likes to eat my food. I thought the pictures were cute so I thought I'd share.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a doll!

Katy said...

Don't you love it when you actually make it into a picture. I'm always telling Mike, "our kids are going to think I was never around because I am always the one behind the camera! : ) Cute picture!

The Jernigan Family said...

Isn't it funny how mom's always eat last...I can't remember the last time my meal was warm! lol...What a cutie, taking after her big brothers climbing on everything....did I remember you say something that the boys did some muttin bustin, I am dying to see those pictures! Tell Ben that Andy Holman is going to be a daddy!! That makes 2 in the Holman family, we may be slow out of the gate, but we are gonna catch you abshires!! Love you