Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A good book..

A few months ago I started listening to audio books on my MP3 player while I clean or do the dreaded laundry or whatever "chores" that I am doing around the house. It really does help make the time go by faster and in case you're wondering I only put one of the ear buds in so I can still hear the kids while they are playing. The reason that I'm telling you all this is because I wanted to recommend the one that I just finished.....I had not even heard about Marley and Me until about a week ago when my friend was talking about the movie that was coming out. So I thought I'd check it out.


I will not attempt to write a review, I'm sure there are many different reviews that you can find but I did really enjoy it. It had a tiny bit of language but all in all it was pretty clean and it was a great story about a guy and his dog. One of the things that I really liked about it was that it's a true story and I could just picture it all happening. If you decide to read it let me know, I'm interested what you all think.

No comments: