Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Winter Wonderland!!!




I know, I know, I haven't posted in way too long!! I'm finally getting into somewhat normal life again after the holidays so I am going to try to be better. This morning we woke up to about 8in of new snow. I went outside and played with the boys this morning and Ben got some pictures of the fun (he didn't dare drive to work this morning). It was great and I don't get out to play with them enough so we needed to catch the moment on camera. Jake and I measured how much we have in our front yard. We figured very roughly a foot in the middle of the yard where nobody and been playing. It was very fun and I must say that I got a pretty good work out wrestling around with my wild and crazy boys.






I will be posting Christmas pictures soon!!! So check back....

1 comment:

Daiquiri said...

NO WAY!!! You have to see the title to my latest post...

Just wanted to drop by and say hi. Looks like you're enjoying the snow :)

Daiquiri