Sunday, December 23, 2007

Finally some time for Dad and the kids!

After working many long hours lately at work, it was beginning to feel like I was never going to be able to spend some quality time with my kids. But I'm now in the middle of an 11 day vacation from work and today was the first time I really was able to "play" with my boys. We spent well over an hour out in the yard with our dog Dash and our neighbor boy Matt making a snowman, throwing snowballs or just rolling around in the snow. Afterwords, we came inside and Angie had some hot chocolate with whip cream! Then later tonight I was able to spend some time with Sarah and for the first time we really played together and laughed together! These are the moments in life that make me pause and realize three really important things. First - I am an incredibly blessed man. My home is full of the joy of the Lord and he continues to multiply it! Second - I love my kids more everyday - something I didn't think was possible. And third - if I love my kids this much, how much more does the Lord love me! WOW! Anyway, here are some pictures of our fun - LONG OVERDUE - time in the snow! Enjoy!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great beginning to my day! I have witnessed how much the boys love to play with their dad -- it's like nothing better in the whole world. And I noticed they all, including Zac, got a real mug to drink their hot chocolate -- I bet that made them feel special too! You are a terrific father Ben (and Ang, the one behind the scenes taking pictures, making hot chocolate, etc. --). Your children feel loved!
See you soon, Mom