Monday, January 31, 2011

Zac's new pets....

Well here they are, that new addition to our family. If you didn't see this post about the ant farm, you should go there and then come back to finish reading about them. They came in the mail on Friday. All squeezed into a little tube. I have to admit, I was very afraid that they would die in the first day but here we are at day 3 and they are still alive and working hard. Ben and I are having as much watching them as Zac is. They are constantly working, moving sand, digging tunnels. It's pretty awesome!!
This was taken just a couple of minutes after Ben put them in.....
These were taken after 2 days (sorry about the glare)....

I thought Zac would enjoy telling you about his ants so here's a video.....

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!





3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love ant farms! I had several at school until the custodian asked me to discard them...oh, I had hissing cockroaches too...some of them escaped...ooops

Sally Jo said...

You're welcome Zac. Getting to see you on the video was worth 100 ant farms. Thanks Angie and Ben. Grandma

Becky Avella said...

That is so cool, Zac! : ) I hope you'll keep doing update videos. I want to see more as they build more tunnels! : )