Saturday, January 29, 2011

Domino Fun!

Luke had his friend Sam over after school on Friday afternoon and one of the things they did, after playing football, scooters, Wii and snacks, was dig out the dominoes. It was little iffy for awhile because, as you know, Luke has two younger siblings that like to bug him when he has friends over. They finally got a long line made so I thought I would take a few pictures. I'm not sure why I didn't take a video (just now thought of that) and the pictures are a bit blurry but it was sure fun!!




I've got another post that I will save for tomorrow or Monday.....Zac's ants came!!! They are so cool but I need to take some more pictures to show all the work that they've done.

Have a wonderful Sunday friends!!

2 comments:

Sally Jo said...

Yeah!!!!! I'm so glad you are blogging again. Great job Lukey. You have the patience of a fisherman! Grandma

yustin yustin said...

We are urgently in need of kidney donors for the sum of
$409,000.00, Contact us now on email for more details.
(WHATS APP MESSAGE ONLY +917411484388
PHONE CALL;+917411484388
drrichard803@gmail.com
We are located in India
Dr. Richard D