Tuesday, November 25, 2008

As I've told you before....

..it always seems to be my Lukey that gets hurt. This happened last night.



I'm not real sure how it happened. I was standing at the kitchen counter, he was sitting on the bar stool and the next thing I knew he was not on the bar stool anymore. I even saw the whole thing happen and I still don't know how he did it. I was afraid that we were headed to the urgent care....again, this time with a busted nose or a missing tooth. All we got was a very fat lip. Poor kid, that' all I can say!



5 comments:

Katie said...

LOL I swear sometimes that Alex and Luke could be twins. They just seem so much alike, and very accident prone! If we lived closer I'm sure they'd be good buds! I hope his lip heals quickly!

Katy said...

Poor Luke, Joey is my fat/bloody lip boy! It seems a week doesn't go by that he hasn't busted his lip open!

Shiloh said...

Poor little guy! I am so sorry!
I remember with Joanna and Abby it seemed like my Mom was always taking on of them the the ER (they always got hurt on the weekends or at night) for some type of cut or bump. I think Joanna was the worst but it seems she has grow out of it.

The Jernigan Family said...

Oh geesh...you guys should get a discounted rate at urgent care/ER, but I am thankful that you didn't need to go. Ah how scarey, I am probably going to call you crying on Sage's first injury. Lots of hugs and kisses (and ice) from all of us.

Anonymous said...

Tell Lukey that he looks pretty brave in the pictures. I hope he feels better when we get there for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Grandma