Friday, May 30, 2008

Another W.O.W.




Well Becky is doing it again. She is hosting another Within One Week carnival.

She says that it doesn't have to be a cleaning or household goal but what better goal for me then to unpack my house!! Last time was packing and now that I'm in my new house I am finding it just as challenging to unpack the boxes as it was to pack the boxes.

I've already got my kitchen unpacked...priorities right? So my goal will be to get all 3 of our bedrooms and the office totally unpacked and "set up". I think that it should be pretty easy for me to get done but I'm constantly getting interrupted by one of my 4 kids.

Hopefully next week I will be all set up and be able to give you a video tour of our new house.

Don't forget to stop by and see Becky , cheer her on and maybe join in on the fun.

Talk to you all next week!


4 comments:

Becky Avella said...

I'm so excited about having you do a video tour of your new house! I've only seen the outside! : )

I'm cheering for you!

I'm finding that my girls love to be given jobs to do. I keep forgetting that I don't need to do it all myself....they surprise me with how capable they are. Could you give the boys a job to keep them busy? I remember one summer when my mom sent us outside with a bucket of water and paint brushes. Ben and I thought we really were painting the house! : )

Go Angie Go!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey,

You can do it! I love Becky's example have them "paint" outside w/ water! I have something for you so if I dont see you over the weekend I will give it to you Sunday. I am excited to see the new couch and TV (Did you get one yet?) I may call you later.

Jill

Katy said...

Good luck Angie!

Anonymous said...

How about in one week you will post pictures of your new house. Unpacking has to be done anyway. Love you guys and miss you already-even though you were just here last weekend. Grandma