Thursday, May 22, 2008

W.O.W. Update




Well I figured that I should probably update you all on the my packing real quick. I say "real quick" because I'm still elbows deep in the packing. We got lots done over the weekend and I've been working hard this week to finish up. We aren't actually moving until Tuesday but we are leaving for the weekend for the Grand Opening of the winery.

I decided not to actually count the boxes (sorry) but I will tell you about the rooms I have gotten finished. Keep in mind that we are still living here so the "except for(s)" are because of that. The kitchen is done (except for a few things to "get by" on), all of the 4 bedrooms (except for a few cloths) are done, the Master Bath is done, the living room is done and the family room (except for the TV, computer and Wii) is done. So out of 10 rooms, 8 of them are "mostly" done. I feel pretty good about what we have gotten done. I am pretty sure that we will be ready to move by Saturday morning when we head to Omak and let me tell you I will be drinking some of the RockWall wine while I'm there!! I'm very glad that's the reason for the trip. :)

So that's my update. I plan on taking pictures of our new house when we get settled. Thanks for all of the support and suggestions from you all. It sure helped keep me motivated!!

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!!



5 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Good job, Ang! We'll see you tomorrow!

Katy said...

Wow, Great job Angie! Have fun this weekend and try and not even think about what you have to do next week! Can't wait to see pictures of the new place with your stuff in it!

Alyce said...

Good work Angie..
Go easy on the wine though!
Alyce

The Jernigan Family said...

Nice work...I keep wondering when your computer will down for the move! I think you had the toughest job out of all of us! Now let the unpacking begin! Can't wait to hear more about the new house! Good work Angie!! Love ya

Becky Avella said...

You did so well!!!!

I can't believe you are going to be moving into your new house on Tuesday. The house selling/buying thing has been a long journey, huh? I'm so excited to know you are all moved in and happy.

I wish I could be with you all this weekend. Give my love to your family and mine! Say hi to Kimberly and Scott for me, too.

Love,
Becky