Thursday, June 5, 2008

W.O.W. Update

So I'm not quite ready for the video tour yet but I will tell you how I did this week. I actually feel good about how much has gotten done.

All of the bedrooms are totally unpacked. I've got a couple of things to hang up but other then that they are done. The office has one box left. I was going to tackle it but the computer stuff is kind-of Ben's area (he's been doing other projects) and I didn't want to "mess" it up. Like I said last week, the kitchen is done and the family room and living room are close. I actually thought I was done with the family room until last night when Ben was working in the garage and found another box. Will it ever be done?

I promise that I will do a walk through with my camera soon. It's just not quite ready yet.

Have a good day everyone!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, good work Ang! You must have been working pretty hard!

Katy said...

Great job Angie, I hate those straggling boxes that keep seeming to pop out of no where! I still have a few in my garage and I found them the other day and thought, I obviously don't need them they have been out here for a year so I'm taking the whole box to goodwill! Can't wait to see the video!

Emma said...

Can't wait to see those pictures! I really like the new blog look!

Becky Avella said...

You did awesome Ang! I can't wait to see the pictures of your new house!

Last night, I looked at all the pictures Kimberly took of the winery grand opening. They were all so beautiful. It looked like a great weekend (and a lot of hard work) : )

Love,
Becky