Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jake joined in

Well he did it…Jacob decided to try wrestling. When we first signed Luke up we gave Jacob the option but he didn’t think he would want to until he went to the first practice. I think he’s enjoying it and will have fun but I don’t know if it’s really going to be his sport. I guess you never know though. Here’s a few picture of his first practice….

IMG_8812 IMG_8813 IMG_8814 IMG_8823 We are going to have a super busy March with this sport. The tournaments are every Saturday in March and for some reason they schedule the younger kids first thing in the morning. So Luke has to weigh in by 7:30 and his matches are from 8-10 then Jacob weighs in by 9:30 with his matches from 10-12. Can you say “full Saturday morning!!” It’ll be fun and I’m sure it’s just the beginning of our sports journey as a family. I will get some pictures posted after the weekend and hopefully a couple of videos too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Jake! You can do it!

Mamaw

Katy said...

Fun fun...Cole has his first "real" tournament this weekend. I like the way they do it up your direction. Here it sounds like they all weigh in early then you wrestle whenever, wait 3 hours wrestle again wait...not sounding very fun for me! LOL I guess we'll see what happens!

Sally Jo said...

Way to go Jake. Grandma