Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Luke’s very first wrestling practice.

Do you remember awhile back I posted this? I can’t even begin to tell you how many times Luke has asked me when his practices were going to start. Well, the day finally came and he had his very first wrestling practice tonight. He was so excited. Actually Ben said that he had a smile on his face the whole time. He had such a great time and it’s going to be really fun to see how much he learns this season and if this will be something he wants to continue with after the season is over. Just look at the pictures….can’t you see you the joy? IMG_8804 IMG_8806 IMG_8808 IMG_8809 One more thing that I need to add – we gave Jacob the chance to sign up for wrestling too. He chose not to but when they went to sign Luke up he started to wonder if he might want to. The coach told him that he could come and watch the first couple of practices and then he could decide. After tonight he is saying that he wants to try it out. So I may be posting more pictures next week of Jacob the wrestler too. Keep your eyes open for more pics to come of Lukie too.

Now I’m off to watch some more Olympics. I'm loving them this time around!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Isn't it so much fun to watch them! I went to a few of Cole's practices and loved the look of pure joy on his face the whole time! His first match is on the 27th! I can't wait! Good luck Luke and Jacob! :)