Monday, September 8, 2008

Jacob....the 1st Grader!!

Well it happened, I've got a first grader. I can't believe that he is old enough yet to be in school all day long but he is. He started on Thursday last week and he loved it!! So far he is still loving it and if you asked him what his favorite part was he would absolutely say RECESS!!! Here's a few pictures of my very grown up boy.

Here's Jacob and his dad...Ben just told me that he remembers like it was yesterday taking pictures with his dad like this.
Checking out his desk....Grandma came for his first day. He really enjoyed showing her his new desk.
Here's the brothers. I think Luke and Zac wish it was them but no way am I letting them go yet, I know it will be like tomorrow when they are all gone.
Here he is...my handsome boy all ready to start his school career. I've got some adjusting to do....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Ang! Jacob is handsome and grown-up looking! His brothers look envious...

Mom

Shiloh said...

How did you do it? I want to start crying now when I think about Hannah going off to school and she is only 8 months old! I know, I am crazy.
He looks very happy with his new desk. I love the one of Jacob and Ben. What a great memory to pass down.

The Jernigan Family said...

Oh boy I bet he is gonna be one of the class cuties and you are going to have little girls outside your front door saying "Oh Jayyyycobbb"
Very cute!!!

Emma said...

How neat that Aunt Sally got to come for his first day! I'm not looking forward to Avery going to school. It's going to be a hard day for me lol. I put some pictures up of Katy's baby on my blog.

Daiquiri said...

Oh, look at your big boy! They look so big and brave...until you see a picture of them standing next to Daddy. So sweet.

I had some adjusting to do too. Hope you're haning in there :)

Daiq