Friday, December 14, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!











After a long day of searching we finally found the PERFECT tree!! I felt like I was being really picky this year about what it looked like but it was well worth it because Ben and I both think that it's the best Christmas tree that we've had. It is very tall.....we had to cut down the top a little so our snowman topper would actually fit. I put the lights on the tree (which I did a fabulous job of I must say) while Ben (with the help of the boys and our good friend Matt) put the house lights up. So in an evening, because we couldn't start until the Seahawks game was over, our house turned Christmas ready.


2 comments:

Becky Avella said...

Oh, I'm SOOO excited that you joined the blogger world. I LOVED the video! My nephews are so cute and my sister-in-law is so talented. Miss you guys. Can't wait for Christmas!

Love,
Becky

Daiquiri said...

Hi Angie - thanks for stopping by my blog! It's nice to finally "meet" you and your beautiful family. It was fun for me to see some pictures of your boys and Ben...I think Becky's wrong...I can TOTALLY see the resemblance between her and her brother!

I'll be checking in again :)
Daiquiri