Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Zac....the 4 year old!

I know it's been forever since I've blogged and so much has gone on in the last few months. One thing being my youngest son turning 4!! His birthday was on the 2nd and we had a little SUPERMAN party!! He loves being the center of attention and totally ate it all up. Scott, Kimberly and the kids were here and my aunt, uncle and cousin where in town visiting from the west side so they were also able to come to the party. Doesn't he look so happy in this picture?
Here's my Superman decorating attempt. They sure tasted good and they don't look too bad if I do say so myself...
Here the kids are playing a game that he got. You put a water balloon in the middle and as you pass it around it pops and gets you all wet if you're holding it. Turned out kinda lame but the kids liked it and had fun.
He had been asking for a webkinz for awhile so Jacob and Luke both thought it would be a great idea to get him one. He loves it and named it Kevin.
Here's the kids waiting to eat their dinner....but they still smiled for the camera. *Say Cheese*
Once more, all the attention on him as we sing Happy Birthday Zachary!
It was a fun night and he had a great time. I can't believe that my little boy is 4! It seems like he was just born and I wish I could just push pause sometimes. I guess I just need to slow down and enjoy the time I have.
Well, I hope to be posting more blogs soon with lots of picture from our summer fun!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

You did an awesome job on those cupcakes!

Becky Avella said...

Cupcakes are adorable! Every time I look at pictures of your boys, I think I'm looking back in time at my little brother. It's so weird. : ) Glad you are having a fun summer.

Happy Belated Birthday Zac-Man!

Love,
Aunt Becky

Emma said...

Those cupcakes are awesome! Happy Birthday Zac!

Mama Mimi (Dana) said...

happy birthday Zac. It looks like it was so fun and I loved the cupcakes.

Katy said...

Happy late birthday Zac! I love the cupcakes! I think you did a great job!

Sally Jo said...

Great job, Mom! I love you Zac. Grandma